Ikon offers doors in wood, glass and aluminium frames. With a wide range of doors, meticulously designed, architects can opt for a combination of doors for a variety of functions.
We source our wooden doors from the best manufacturers using the latest technology. Wooden doors are made from a unique 3-layer particle board, manufactured using a complex combination of chemical and engineering expertise from Germany. Every door assembly is subjected to rigorous, independent mechanical and durability tests.
They’re tested for:
- Highly refined designs.
- With or without option of slides at the bottom of doors.
- Sliding operator that offers care and concern to the door.
- vertical load
- static torsion
- soft and heavy body impact
- hard body impact
- slamming shut
- slamming open
- closure against obstruction
- resistance to jarring and vibration
- abusive force on handles
- operating forces
- cycling – as an indication of anticipated service life.
The result is a door that are robust enough to make you feel safe and comfortable and will withstand the daily abuse